Piles, also known as Hemorrhoids, is a condition in which the veins of the anus or the rectum get abnormally big. These conditions lead to significant inflammation and bleeding. Technically speaking, there are at least two types of piles in the human body.
- Internal Hemorrhoid: in this condition, the patients generally experience painless piles. It occurs in the inner layer of the anal region.
- External Hemorrhoid: this is the second type of pile. In this condition, the patient suffers from hemorrhoids in the outer layers of the rectum. This makes it extremely painful and easily visible.
At the Ayurvedic clinic in Ludhiana, you can treat both types of piles without any complications or side effects.
What Are The Common Causes Of Hemorrhoids (Piles)?
The common cause that leads to hemorrhoids or piles include:
- Untreated chronic gastric conditions such as:
- Hereditary factors
- Significant increase in the uterus weight during pregnancy
- Pelvic tumours
What Are The Symptoms Of Hemorrhoids (Piles)?
Let us now focus on the symptoms of hemorrhoids, as it will help you learn if you are suffering piles or not. Based on your symptoms, the ayurvedic doctor will find the most suitable Piles Treatment in Punjab.
We have curated some common symptoms that might indicate the conditions of piles.
The patient often feels extreme pain in the anal region. Blood discharge with fecal materials is something that usually follows with the pain. They also experience severe irritability in that particular region with abnormal enlargement around the anal region.
Undergoing an ayurvedic treatment will help you get rid of the pile’s condition in no time efficiently.
In Ayurveda, the experts refer to piles as Arsha Shoola. It means that these extremely painful conditions somehow resemble needle piercing. But do not worry; with the help of Ayurvedic treatment at our clinic, you can get rid of this issue. The main purpose of ayurvedic remedies for piles is to remove the symptoms from the roots.
What Are Some Ayurvedic Remedies For Piles?
We have listed down some of the most common Ayurvedic treatments that would help you treat piles efficiently without any difficulty.
- Most of the time, the primary cause of hemorrhoids is a bad digestion system. And to treat your digestive system ayurvedic doctor would prescribe you a dosage of jimikand and haritaki. It is a perfect way to improve your overall digestive system.
- Another technique that helps you treat your treat according to ayurvedic scriptures is if you maintain a healthy dietary regime that should mainly include papaya, Amalaki, and jamrul. However, ensure not to go overboard with starch containing food such as pumpkin and potato.
- You can also take a mixture containing milk and radish and then apply it to the entrance of the anus twice a day. This process will help you get rid of the issue easily.
- You can also consume the juicy extract of mint leaves along with some ginger and a pinch of lemon juice and honey two times a day to cure piles with Ayurveda.
- In case the bleeding does not stop and is continuous, then the doctor might give you a prescribed dosage of herb such as nagkesar in order to get adequate relief.