Dhat Syndrome (Spermatorrhea)
Dhat Syndrome or Spermatorrhea medical problem when semen flows with urine and puts pressure on the lower abdomen along with sensual thoughts. Dhat Treatment in Punjab under the expertise of Ayurvedic practitioners will improve your situation effectively. If the condition is affecting your sexual life, then you need to consult a sexologist to improve your sexual health for better.
What are the symptoms of Dhat Syndrome?
Dhat syndrome has several common symptoms that trigger chronic sexual fatigue. You need to consult Sex Specialist Doctor Jalandhar to manage the symptoms from getting worse. Depending on the condition you are informed about the symptoms that might occur along with it like:
- A flat penis
- Severe back pain
- Warm and soft skin
- Pain in testicles or perineum
- Mild weakness
- Chills or sweating at night
- Involuntary discharge of semen
- Loss of appetite
- Itching and burning around the genital areas
- Abnormal rapid heart rate
If you have any of these symptoms then consult the Sexologist in Ludhiana to understand how the situation can be managed and that too on time.
What are the causes of dhat syndrome?
As the problem affects the male reproductive system, so several conditions can be the reason behind it:
- The testes get extremely hot when it’s supposed to be cool in a normal state. So, make sure to avoid hot tubs.
- The problem can occur when the sexual stimuli get affected.
- Following a poor diet plan
- Excess sex and masturbation can lead to dhat syndrome
- The problem can occur weak digestive system or physical weakness
- Lack of sexual satisfaction
Ayurvedic treatment for dhat syndrome
The ayurvedic approach is based upon balancing the body through an all-natural approach. So, there are several methods suggested by an Ayurvedic expert when you have Dhat Syndrome. Some of them are:
- Get the initial diagnosis
- Make sure to eat properly during the day and eat less at night
- You need to urinate once you fall asleep
- Do not smoke
- You need to limit alcohol intake
- Always keep your stomach clean
- It’s better to get up early in the morning
- Do not do unprotected sex
- Get immediate treatment for Irritable bowel syndrome
- Do not have unprotected sex
- Keep yourself relaxed and Do yoga and meditation
Practise Kegel Exercise
For dhat syndrome kegel exercise is an effective choice. The exercise allows the muscles to relax and helps to bring that desired difference in muscle health. So, make sure that you perform the given necessary methods:
- Contract your pelvic muscles and count 1 to 5 slowly.
- Then release the muscle again after counting from 1-to 5.
- You can repeat the exercise 1 time
- Do 10 sets at least 10 times a day.