Erectile dysfunction is one of the most prevailing issues many people suffer from. It is a common male sexual condition. The Sexologist in Ludhiana also calls erectile dysfunction as “ED.” And there is nothing to worry about. With simple techniques, you can treat this disability.
What Is Erectile Dysfunction?
ED is basically a repeated frequent inability to achieve or maintain an erection for a satisfactory and healthy amount of time in a sexual relationship. Also, keep in mind the keyword “frequent” inability, as it is very common to have a quicker or softer erection in many men. And there is nothing to perry about if it is a one-off thing. But if it is a repeated situation, we highly advise you to visit the Best Ayurvedic Sexologist in Punjab.
What Are The Symptoms Of Erectile Dysfunction
Let us now understand the sign that might indicate erectile dysfunction in you.
These are some of the common symptoms of erectile dysfunction that might notice:
- If you notice that your erection is too soft hence not allowing you to have a proper penetration and long-lasting intercourse.
- If you experience your arousal or erection period to be very short.
- If you find any kind of trouble in arousing yourself.
What Are The Risk Factors Of Erectile Dysfunction?
These are some risk factors that might increase the chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Advanced age, i.e., >60 years
- Excessive alcohol abuse
- History of diabetes
- Sedentary lifestyle with no exercise
- Having a history of groin surgical processes for bladder, prostate, and others.
What Are The Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction?
There are various factors that might ignite erectile dysfunction.
- Physical Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction
In many cases, physical trauma causes erectile dysfunction in men. Some of those physical causes include:
- Heart disease
- Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome — is a problem that involves an increase in blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist, and high cholesterol.
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Certain prescription medications
- Tobacco use
- Peyronie’s disease — is the development of scar tissue inside the penis.
- Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
- Sleep disorders
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
- Low testosterone
- Psychological Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction
Apart from physical activity, your brain also plays a vital role in triggering any series of events that might cause an erection or a sense of amusement. There are a few things that might interfere with your sexual excitement leading to erectile dysfunction or dhat syndrome, for which you might require Dhat Treatment in Ludhiana.
Some of those psychological traumas include:
- Anxiety, depression, and other mental health condition
- Having stress or tension
- Having some sort of relationship problem because of poor communication, stress, and other concerns.
With the help of Ayurveda and its treatment, you can treat your erectile dysfunction without any side effects.
A Healthcare For All
Sanjiwani Health Centre can help you get rid of any sexual disorder and enhance your sexual life with your partner.