Nowadays, sexual problems are very common; people are not able to satisfy their partners because of sexological issues. There are different reasons that are responsible for sexological problems. Most of the men have erectile dysfunction, because of which they are unable to enjoy their sex life. A good sexologist can help you with sexual problems, and people can meet the best sexologist in Jalandhar.
What are the sexological issues?
Sexual dysfunction is a problem that can happen during any phase of the sexual response cycle. During the problems, you are not able to feel satisfaction from sexual activity. The sexual response cycle traditionally includes excitement, plateau, orgasm and resolution. Desire and arousal are both part of the excitement phase of the sexual response. It is important to know women don’t always go through these phases in order.
Different types of Sexual dysfunction.
- Desire disorders: lack of sexual desire or interest in sex.
- Arousal disorders: inability to become physically aroused or excited during sexual activity.
- Orgasm disorders: delay or absence of orgasm.
- Pain disorders: Pain during intercourse.
What are the causes of sexual dysfunction?
There are different factors that are responsible for sexual dysfunction.
- Physical causes: Physical and medical conditions can cause problems in sexual function. Conditions like diabetes, heart and vascular diseases, neurological disorders, hormonal imbalances, hormonal imbalances, chronic diseases like kidney or liver failure, alcohol use disorder and substance use disorder.
- Psychological causes: These include work-related stress and anxiety, concern about sexual performance, marital or relationship problems, depression, feelings of guilt, concerns about body image and the effects of past sexual trauma.
Symptoms of sexual problems
Sexual dysfunction occurs with high consumption of medicines and the effect of psychological problems. You feel several symptoms: your desire for sex is low, you are not able to satisfy your better half, You are scared of getting physical with your better half, and you feel pain during the intimation process.
What is the treatment for sexual problems in Ayurvedic?
The Ayurvedic practitioners suggest some natural herbs to correct sexual dysfunction. Ejaculation and the occurrence of spontaneous orgasm are known as nightfall problems. Many ayurvedic doctors recommend natural herbs in order to cure sexual disorders.
- Ashwagandha: The scientific name of Ashwagandha is Withania somnifera. It is a small woody plant. Ashwagandha is originally from India and North Africa. It is considered an adaptogen, which is believed to help your body manage stress more effectively. It reduces levels of cortisol.
- Triphala: Triphala contains three compounds: amla, bibhitaki and haritaki. It prevents the growth of cancer and is also beneficial for sexual health.
- Bharati: It is the best anti-inflammatory ayurvedic medicine. It reduces the inflammation that causes sexual disorders.
- Cumin Seeds: The origin of cumin is Mediterranean and Southwest Asia. It is made up of the seeds of the Cuminum plant. The cumin plant is beneficial for its distinctive earthy, nutty, and spicy flavor. It helps reduce the pain in the abdominal parts.
- Turmeric: It is used at everyone’s home. It is an antiseptic. It boosts the energy level when it is mixed in milk.
- Cinnamon cassia: Cinnamon essential oil and its primary component, cinnamaldehyde, relaxes the erectile tissue of both humans and rats. If this effect occurred in a real-life scenario, it would likely result in an erection.
- Vajikaran: Vajikarana therapy revitalizes the elements of the body and restores balance and health. Ayurvedic medicine believes that these formulations improve the reproductive system and enhance sexual function by acting on the hypothalamus and limbic system of the brain.
The sexologist in Amritsar, a particular doctor in the field of sexual health at Sanjiwani Health Center, is known for treating sexual issues. Register yourself to book your appointment with our specific doctor.